YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO BACK END FASTGEM TO PROCEED.
*THE EXAMPLE ORDER FORM USED IN THIS DOCUMENTATION MAY APPEAR SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, DEPENDING ON WHAT OPTIONS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE ON YOUR FORM.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PROVIDER CONFIGURED INTO FASTGEM, PLEASE PERFORM THE LAST HALF OF THIS ARTICLE'S STEPS FIRST.
- Once you are logged in to ADMIN FastGem, click on 'Form Management'
- Click on the Service Order Form that you are currently needing to add the package details to.
- Scroll to the box that says 'DirecTV Spanish Packages' and click the checkbox in the top right hand corner of that box.
- At the top of the screen, click 'Duplicate.'
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen directly above the section titled 'HIDDEN FIELDS' and find the duplicated box.
- Click and drag the box & place it directly below the original box that you copied.
- Click the 'Edit' button at the bottom right of the duplicated box.
- Change the 'Name Field' and 'Caption' field to reflect the proper name of the service provider as you wish for it to display on the order form to the customer.
In the 'Items' Field, scroll to the text that says "DirecTV Spanish" and change it to reflect the name of the Name and Caption fields. Then, Click 'Save.'
Now, you have created the portion of your order form that will show the specific packages for this provider. Please view the following steps on adding the new provider name to 'Content Types' before moving on to completing the additional order option process.
- Click on the FastGem 'Diamond' icon in the top left hand corner.
- Click on the 'Confiq' option of the list.
- Click on the 'Content Types' tab in the horizontal tabs menu.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Provider' option and click 'Edit' button to the right of it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click the green 'Plus sign' icon to the right of the last option on the list. Type the Provider Name for the new provider you're adding and click 'Done.'
- Click the 'Save' button to complete this portion of the process.
Now that you've added the provider name to your 'content type' options in FastGem, Please view the following steps on adding package details to the new field you've created for your order form.
- In the orange horizontal bar across the top of your screen, click on 'Components', hover over 'FastGem', and click on 'Packages.'
- Click on the 'New' button icon
- Add the Package name and price in the 'Label' and 'Description' fields as you want them to appear on the order form to the customer.
- Click on the dropdown box to the right of the screen labeled 'Provider' and choose the Provider name that you recently added to the order form. Then, click on 'Save &New' at the top of the screen. Repeat this process until you are finished adding packages for this provider. Click 'Save& Close' to finish.
NOTE: Packages can also be accessed from FastGem front end for a better visual by going to Resources>Packages.
You can then add the package material from there. Be sure and toggle the "Show on Order Form" option to 'Yes' if you're wanting the package you add to be visible on the Order Form.