In the event that the rep name or area do not auto populate into FastGem when syncing from the Overlay Tool, please be sure you are properly logged into the main overlay (see article titled 'Logging into Overlay".
Once you've confirmed that you are logged in properly, please check that you have the latest update of the Chrome Plugin for FastGem by following these steps:
1. Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of your Chrome Browser window (directly beneath the 'X') .
2. Move your Cursor to 'More Tools'. Then, click on 'Extensions.'
3. A new page will pop up displaying all of your Chrome extensions. On the one labeled 'FastGem' click on 'Details'.
4. In the upper right hand corner of the current screen, toggle the 'Developer' to the right to turn that mode on.
5. You will see a list populate horizontally to your left. Click on 'Update'. If you aren't using the latest version of the plug-in, you will see the Version number change.