Each package you create in FastGem will have to have a provider assigned to it. This ties to the order form, commission, and other important factors throughout the software. This article explains and walks you through adding a provider.
- Click on the FastGem 'Diamond' icon in the top left hand corner.
- Click on the 'Confiq' option of the list.
- Click on the 'Content Types' tab in the horizontal tabs menu.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Provider' option and click 'Edit' button to the right of it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click the green 'Plus sign' icon to the right of the last option on the list. Type the Provider Name for the new provider you're adding and click 'Done.'
- Click the 'Save' button to complete this portion of the process.