***YOU MUST HAVE ADMIN PERMISSIONS IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING STEPS
***This article shows you how to set specific permissions for individual users. The creation of User Groups for your instance will allow you to control user permissions in Front End (without logging into the Admin portal) via the use of pre-specified permission categories. For more information on User Groups, please see the help article "Adding & Assigning User Groups."
- Login to ADMIN FasGem. Type in the name of user you want to manage. Click on User link.
- Click on'Assigned User Groups' tab.
- Check boxes as they apply to this specific rep.
- Click 'Save&Close.' to complete.
- Note: a user can be both an Internal User and a Technician at the same time.