YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO BACK END FASTGEM TO PROCEED.
*THE EXAMPLE ORDER FORM USED IN THIS DOCUMENTATION MAY APPEAR SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, DEPENDING ON WHAT OPTIONS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE ON YOUR FORM.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE APPLICABLE PROVIDER CONFIGURED INTO FASTGEM, PLEASE SEE THE HELP ARTICLE 'CREATING AND RESTRICTING BY PROVIDER,' AND FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE 'CREATING NEW PROVIDERS' SECTION BEFORE CONTINUING:
- Once you are logged in to ADMIN FastGem, click on 'Form Management'
- Click on the Service Order Form that you are currently needing to add the package details to.
- Scroll to the box for a provider who is already configured correctly on your order form. For example, the box that says 'DirecTV Spanish Packages'. Click the checkbox in the top right hand corner of that box.
- At the top of the screen, click 'Duplicate.'
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen directly above the section titled 'HIDDEN FIELDS' and find the duplicated box.
- Click and drag the box & place it directly below the original box that you copied.
- Click the 'Edit' button at the bottom right of the duplicated box.
- Change the 'Name Field' and 'Caption' field to reflect the proper name of the service provider as entered in FastGem's Provider list (Content Types page). (Note that you may need to change the 'Name' field to not include spaces, in order for information to transfer to Submission Data in front end).
In the 'Items' Field, scroll to the text that says "DirecTV Spanish" (or the name of whatever Provider it is that you duplicated) and change it to reflect the proper name of the Provider you are configuring now, as listed in FastGem's Provider list (content types page). Then, Click 'Save.'
Note that if you wish this provider to be tied to conditional fields, you will need to configure those as well for this new provider. For instructions on configuring conditional fields, please see help article 'How Conditional Fields Work.'
Note that if you wish the packages associated with the new provider you added to appear in the Submission Data after the form is selected, you will need to ensure that the field name (the field name associated with the Provider you just added to the form) appears in the Input Vals column of the Submission Data Layout list. You may need to add a new row to the Submission Data Layout list specifically for this provider. You can access the Submission Data Layout list by heading to Config>Submission Data tab, and clicking to edit the Submission Data Layout List. More detailed information on the Submission Data Layout List can be found in the help article 'Problem: Information Not Transferring from Form to Submission Data.'
Note that if you wish the order form you are creating to create a work order as well as a person record when it is submitted, you will need to edit the PHP Provider fields in your form. For more information on how to do this, please see help article 'How to Make an Order Form Create a Work Order Record as well as a Submission Record.' (Access to this help article is restricted. If you are unable to access the article, please contact FastGem Support.)
For information on adding packages to order forms, once you've configured the applicable provider, please see help article 'Adding a New Package to FastGem and Order Form.'
Thank you for using FastGem!