***YOU MUST BE AN INTERNAL USER WITH ADMIN AND FORM MANAGEMENT PERMISSIONS TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS
Problem: Submission is not showing up in FastGem after order is submitted via rep link.
Resolution: Check Post To Location link and Authorization Key.
- Login to Admin section of FastGem.
- Click on FastGem Diamond icon in top, left-hand corner of page.
- Click on 'Config' (bottom of the list of options)
- Then, click on 'Integration'
- View the "AUTH KEY" in the labeled box. (Top option)
- In another tab, open the Admin section of FastGem again. Then, on the far right hand side of your page, click the top option of the list ('FORM MANAGEMENT') .
- Click on the order form consistent with the troubleshooted item.
- Click on 'Form Properties', then 'Post to Location (Silent Post)'. There should be a link in the Post to URL box that begins with your instance name. If not, please contact FastGem support. Under 'Custom Headers' (NOT 'Custom Fields'), there should be an Authorization Value field.
- Compare this authorization value, to the auth key found under INTEGRATION. These keys should match. If not, copy the key under INTEGRAION and paste it in the Authorization Value box in FORM MANAGEMENT/HIDDEN FIELDS.
- Save and Close.
- Confirm resolution by re-submitting form, or submitting a test form.
Other possible resolutions:
Be sure order link form is copied and pasted correctly. Check for any typos in link.