YOU MUST BE AN INTERNAL USER WITH ADMIN PERMISSIONS ENABLED TO ACCESS THIS FEATURE!
- Login to ADMIN FastGem (Back end). Click on 'Config' option.
- Click on 'Content Types' on the upper horizontal menu on the following page.
- Click on the 'Click to Edit' icon to the right of whichever status type you wish to edit/rearrange.
- On this page, you can edit the color associated with the status in the 'CSS' column. You can make certain statuses un-editable to certain users with the 'HIDE from These Groups' option (for more information on HIDDEN statuses, click here). You can set up auto-texting to customers/leads, reps, and/or techs (For more information on auto-text configuration, please see help category 'Messaging/Communication in Fastgem'). You can also reposition the statuses in the order you want them to appear in front end by clicking the 3 stacked dots to the left of each set of fields.
- When you are done repositioning/editing, scroll to the bottom of the box of fields, and click the 'Done' button. Then, click the green 'Save' button to finish up.
If you would like for certain statuses to appear as a different name and/or color to only certain employees, you will need to configure a 'Show-Instead' status for that employee permission group.
Access the Status list for either Work Orders or Submissions, as above. In the 'HIDE from these groups' column for the applicable status, select the user permission group(s) that you wish to see the Show-Instead status rather than the actual status. Then, in the 'Show instead (if hidden)' and 'Show instead CSS' columns for that status, you can set an alternate status name and color, which will appear instead of the actual status name and color in front end, for whatever user permission groups are designated in the 'HIDE from these groups' column. It will appear as the actual status name and color in front end for everyone else.
Thank you for using FastGem!